From: Jim_Stutsman
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 2:25 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: I am a Newbie

Actually if you can make the numbers work, that's all that really matters. So far we have yet to hear anyone with buyer's remorse. Every time Diane uses her 12000 she loves it more. That's the long and short of the pros and cons.

I would avoid eBay for selling your 11000 though. They've raised the fees to a pretty high level, and there is a lot of fraud. If you live in a metropolitan area, you might try Craig's List. Terms should be cash only, and you meet at a public place like the Police Station.

Keep any feet that you bought for your 11000. Buy an extra 11000 foot holder and you can use them on the 12000. Use the ClothSetter as a deal sweetener - it won't work on the 12000.