Re: Introducing myself

stitchnpatch

Hi Cathy and Linda - I'm in Milton Keynes so not that far from Linda.

Cathy - just curious about how you've requested to have your machine delivered on friday? I also signed up last week at Ally Pally for the 12000 but haven't heard anything yet from Janome.

I haven't owned a Janome sewing machine before but I do have a 350e embroidery machine and an overlocker. My other machines are a Bernina (which I'm going to sell) and a Brother, but I'm sure I'll get used to the 12000 very quickly as I've been really happy with the Janomes I've owned so far.

Vicki