Re: Stitch samples

meowmie <meowmie@...>

Did you print the grid from your computer or do it by hand? How much space is in between each of your gird lines? Give it up! Teel us the specifics :). Inquiring minds who like this idea better than their own want to know! lol

Jennie

From: stitchnpatch
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 4:17 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Stitch samples

I have just uploaded photos of the stitch outs that I have done of the Heirloom stitches for reference. I used 2 layers of calico and 1 layer of stitch and tear and created a grid to stitch them out on. I have done this before for my previous machines and found it really helpful as it gives me a really good idea of how the stitches look in reality. I would encourage others to do it - takes a while but is fascinating to do and you can pick up any issues with the stitches while you do it. Later on I'll start on the Decorative stitches.
Vicki