Re: dual feed

qpierce@sbcglobal.net <qpierce@...>

--- In janome12000@..., "qpierce@..." <qpierce@...> wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone ever had a problem with the dual feed device popping out so that it isn't engaged? I did alot of in the ditch and was having problems with the feed and realized that it had popped out so I have to keep checking the back of the foot where it attaches on the bar to make sure it is still engaged.
Thank you for the replies. Now I know I am not crazy! I have only had the 12000 for a month or so. I have had 6600 in the past and as much of a pain it was to put the dual feed on it did great. I was just at my dealers yesterday complaining about it and we looked at the 8900 and we had a hard time getting it to unengage. I will tell him about your responses and he will call Janome with the complaint.