Re: What's new at Brubakers-advertisement

darlaineep <darlaine@...>

I attended an Anita Goodesign event in August and it was worth every bit of $99. A fun educational event with lots of specials.

--- In janome12000@..., "mskins" <sewing@...> wrote:

For those of you who have an embroidery machine, or for those who think
they might want to get an embroidery machine, please consider joining us
for an exciting 2-day event on Friday, November 16 and Saturday,
November 17. Anita Goodesign is sending one of their talented and
skillful educators to present a full, 2-day program. You will see lots
of samples to spark your imagination, and there will be lots of
specials, too. You will also learn several new and exciting embroidery
techniques during these 2 days, and have an opportunity to make an item
or two to take home with you. The cost is $99 for two days, and lunch
will be provided both days. This event is being held at the Eden Resort
at 222 Eden Road in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The hotel is also
reserving a block of rooms for attendees at this event, at a special
price, if you are coming in from out of the area and want to stay right
at the hotel overnight. Call us at 717-354-8332 if you would like to
sign up for the Anita Goodesign embroidery party—we promise
you'll have a ton of fun! This event is sponsored by Janome
America and we will be featuring the Memory Craft 12000's for use during
this event.

The Janome 8900 has arrived in our store and it is a beautiful
machine…everything the 7700 is and much more. My favorite feature is
the Accufeed FLEX system which allows the user to fully remove the
built-in top feeding system for more fabric clearance behind the needle
and the additional option to purchase a narrow Accufeed foot as well.

Thank you all for your business and your continued support. Our store is
closed this week as the entrance to our store is blocked due to street
closure, but we will reopen at 8 am on October 8, 2012.

Amy Smith

Brubakers Sewing Center

"Discover the FUN of Sewing!"