Re: Rotary Even Foot

Julie

Jim, thanks so much for the reply.  Not sure I will keep it.

Julie

Update -
Diane has tested the foot, with these observations:

* It does not line up perfectly with the feed dogs.
* The needle must be moved left to center between the red marks on the foot.
* It works just fine! She just showed me a scrap of Minkee with a rolled hem, as well as a nice seam. Due to not quite lining up with the feed dogs, it may pull require care to keep it straight on long seams, but otherwise it works great.