Re: New Machine

Julie

I don’t know why you would need a roller foot.  The Teflon works great and so do the acufeed feet.  I’ve not found anything yet that I would have used a roller foot on that the Teflon foot can’t do – especially sewing on vinyl.  This is a really great machine that I’ve not found any fault with and I bought it a year ago today.  A 5x7 hoop would be nice to have and I agree with that.

Julie in TX

Re: New Machine

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:35 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"vicki chrobak" vchrobak

Whew-that's a relief! I certainly couldn't imagine how they could
improve on the 12000--except a smaller hoop & a roller foot.
Vicki Jo