Re: New Machine

vicki chrobak

DUH! You just gave me a huge Avon moment Jim. I had totally forgotten that from The Foot Book DVD. That will definitely work. Thank you. I will still get the U foot-that teflon comes in handy.
Vicki Jo

On 9/30/2012 2:16 PM, Jim_Stutsman wrote:
Foot U (part #202091000) is optional for the 12000. For heavy seams, such as jeans, you also have a handy feature on the standard A foot. I've put up a short video on how it works here:
http://onlinesewing.com/seams/
Although the video is short, it's high resolution. Unless you have rock star bandwidth, it will likely stall out on the first play. Just let it finish downloading and then you can replay it all the way through.

--- In janome12000@..., vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:
No I haven't Jim. I presume that is an optional foot since I don't see
it listed in the manual? Yes, I've used teflon feet before & they are
good for certain things but I really like the roller foot for going over
heavy seams (i.e. jeans, etc.). Makes it much easier.
Vicki Jo

On 9/30/2012 11:36 AM, Jim_Stutsman wrote:
Have you ever tried the Ultra-Glide (aka Teflon) foot? Diane has found it works at least as well and usually better than the roller foot.
--
Vicki Jo