Re: New 12000 Owner's Question

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

You have a couple of choices. Part #830504017 is the fool holder for the 11000. Part #846572004 is the one for the 7700. We've used both on the 12000 for exactly that purpose. Either works well, although I think Diane likes the 11000 a bit better for some reason. You can order through your dealer, although some may stock them, as we did.

--- In janome12000@..., "berninahusq" <berninahusq@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I bought a 12000 today. Can anyone please tell me if there is an ankle that I can use on the 12000 that will allow me to use any of my 7mm Janome feet? The 9mm feet have a wider bar that attach to the 12000's wider ankle.

Thanks!
Kanga