Homebrew $3 vertical spool pin project

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Here it is, a project worthy of the "Redneck Repairs" website. Using a handful of stuff that we had laying around, and a trip to Home Depot, we came up with a vertical spool pin that let us sew one of the built in redwork designs at 1,000 stitches per minute using a size 11 (blue tip) needle and some cheap metallic thread. All the gory details are available in this document I've uploaded to the files section: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/janome12000/files

No living creatures were harmed in creating this thing, but I did manage to glue 12 washers and a bobbin to a pencil. Great projects require great sacrifice!