Introducing myself from the UK

lindalawes@rocketmail.com <linda.lawes1@...>

Hi
I am Linda and just put down my money for the Janome 1200 at the launch show here in the UK.
I can't wait until I get this machine home, hopefully in the next week or so.

It seems you are all happy and loving this great looking machine. It will be a steep learning curve for me, I had a 10 year old Bernina and never sewn with a Janome. Luckily my local dealer visited the US to the launch and he will pass on all the tips I need !

I may need lots of basic help in the early days and so may post quite a bit !!

thank you for starting this group

Linda