Re: Embroidery speed

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The speed you enter on the SET screen is the top speed. However the position of the speed control slider dictates the current speed. Yours appears to be just past the center, sp a speed of 1000 becomes 600. Push the slider all the way right for full speed.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "grandma" <ehuff12@...> wrote:

When I adjust the embroidery speed to 1000 and go into my design, the info next to my design says it is going to stitch out at 600 SPM, so I go back into the settings for fun and change the speed to 600 and go back into the design and the speed now reads 400. Am I missing something or doing something wrong here? I cannot seem to go above 600 SPM for any design when I have it set for 1000 spm. Thanks