Re: Rotary Even Foot

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Update -
Diane has tested the foot, with these observations:

* It does not line up perfectly with the feed dogs.
* The needle must be moved left to center between the red marks on the foot.
* It works just fine! She just showed me a scrap of Minkee with a rolled hem, as well as a nice seam. Due to not quite lining up with the feed dogs, it may pull require care to keep it straight on long seams, but otherwise it works great.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Julie" <jjems@...> wrote:

Question about this "kit" - don't guess it's going to work with the 12000
machine either, is it? I've never had it open or used it.

Julie