Re: Janome Dealer Recommendation

grandma

I can recommend Temecula Valley Sewing Center. Here is their link http://www.tv-sewingcenter.com/

They went to the convention for the 12,000 and the owner is very knowledegable in answering any questions I have had. (I live in another state, but I have spoken to him and he gave me very good advice regarding the 12,000). I am from California so when my local dealer could not answer any questions I had regarding the 12,000 I just kind of gravitated back home to California and figure I can go to their store when I am there visiting family, etc.

He has a knowledgeable staff and an interesting informative website.

Hope this helps.