Needle alignment

Pixey

I have my 9450 back and it is now perfectly aligned. I did our Block of the Month yesterday and used both the HP foot and the 1/4 quilting guide foot. The HP foot was dead on. Then I went to the Patchwork application and the regular 1/4” foot and it also aligned perfectly on its own, no more tweaking. Then I put on my Ruler foot and the needle is perfectly centered. So now anything out of alignment is totally on me…LOL! It even felt like it was sewing a touch smoother.

Thanks Favy and Jim for letting me know it could be fixed.

Pixey