Re: Can needle center position be adjusted by dealer?

Pixey

Thanks Favy!

I will reach out to my dealer and see what the wait would be to get the adjustment done (and give him time to check his service manual).

Pixey

On Aug 8, 2022, at 7:44 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

Yes, the tech can adjust where the needle falls. I had to have it adjusted on one of my machines.
Favymtz

On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 2:30 PM Pixey via groups.io <pixeyam=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I was using the HP plate and foot on my new 9450 the other day and noticed the needle was a little out of alignment with the foot.  It was about .5-1 mm to the left of center, not enough to hit the foot or plate, but just enough to make lining up my seam a little more challenging. Unfortunately, the machine does not let me adjust the foot width position in that setting.  Is that something a dealer could adjust?  Or would it just be considered “within tolerance” and I need to compensate for it visually in my fabric placement?

Pixey

--
Favymtz