Re: HP2 question

Pixey

Thanks Favy & Lyn.  Good to know I can put it on my 15000 with no problems.

Pixey

On Jul 10, 2022, at 12:33 PM, Lyn Quine <lynquine@...> wrote:

I often use the HP2 foot on my 15000

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> on behalf of favymtz <favymtz@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 6:29:07 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] HP2 question

Hi Pixey, You know what? I almost always forget to actually activate Dual Feed when I use the AcuFlex feet!
So yes, you can use it! I have that same foot for my 15000 too and use it a lot.
Favymtz

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 10:21 AM Pixey via groups.io <pixeyam=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I recently traded in my S9 for a 9450 sewing machine so I would not have to transport my 15000 out for my Ruler Work group.

Even though I had figured out a pretty good way to transport it, I was not that comfortable with lifting it.  The 9450 came with the HP2 foot (a dual feed version of the HP foot that uses the narrower dual feed attachment).  My 15000 is a version 2 that was upgraded to a version 3.  Can I use the HP2 foot on it?  I am thinking not because I have noticed that when the HP plate is on, the dual feed icon is grayed out.  But wanted to ask.

Pixey

--
Favymtz