HP2 question

Pixey

I recently traded in my S9 for a 9450 sewing machine so I would not have to transport my 15000 out for my Ruler Work group.

Even though I had figured out a pretty good way to transport it, I was not that comfortable with lifting it. The 9450 came with the HP2 foot (a dual feed version of the HP foot that uses the narrower dual feed attachment). My 15000 is a version 2 that was upgraded to a version 3. Can I use the HP2 foot on it? I am thinking not because I have noticed that when the HP plate is on, the dual feed icon is grayed out. But wanted to ask.

Pixey