Re: AcuEdit & 15000

Fiona Williams

I don’t have an M17. My husband told me to turn off the wifi and try plugging the machine indirectly again. What do you think. I did plug the machine directly into my Microsoft computer but it still did not recognize my machine. Is his idea worth a try or unlikely to make a difference?
Fiona

On Jun 30, 2022, at 4:47 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

The M17 apps are completely separate from AcuEdit. I've downloaded and installed them to see if there is interference, but they have no effect on communication with the 15000. That said, if one were to use the split screen option on the iPad to run both Embroidery Link (M17) and AcuEdit (15000) side by side, there might be a conflict if both apps were trying to connect to a machine.