Re: AcuEdit & 15000

favymtz

Fiona, can't you just copy the design into the .emb folder on a usb?
~favymtz

On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 7:40 AM Fiona Williams via groups.io <f.taylorwilliams=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jim,

So I finally plugged my computer into the machine and tried to send a design from Horizon link suit and it failed. I am now worried. Is my machine shot? As of right now I have no way of getting designs to my machine 😭.

Fiona

On Jun 30, 2022, at 4:47 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

The M17 apps are completely separate from AcuEdit. I've downloaded and installed them to see if there is interference, but they have no effect on communication with the 15000. That said, if one were to use the split screen option on the iPad to run both Embroidery Link (M17) and AcuEdit (15000) side by side, there might be a conflict if both apps were trying to connect to a machine.

--
Favymtz