Re: need digitzer guidance!!!

Jim Stutsman

MBX 4 is from a bygone era, when Windows 7 was just becoming popular. I've been Windows-sober for 15 years now, and I have not looked at Windows 11 at all. I suspect that the problem is deeper than the HASP driver. If there is a solution, it would likely involve virtual machine software like Virtual Box. You would also need a copy of Windows 7 to install on the virtual machine. A few months back I migrated Diane's Windows 7 to Windows 10, and went through a great deal of misery getting Digitizer V5.0 to work again. MBX 4.0 is unsupported software, so there isn't going to be any help available from Janome. I don't see any good options for getting this to work, unless your friend has access to someone with a wealth of Windows knowledge and a very high level of patience. Otherwise her only option may be to move to either Hatch or Artistic Digitizer, either of which will be costly. Sorry for the bad news!