AcuEdit & 15000

Pixey

Hi Fiona,
I am stating a new thread on your problem with sending a design to your 15000 and have pasted your original message below.  I know when I get in a hurry or frustrated, I sometimes overlook steps on AcuEdit.

When you say you are checking to see if the machine is listed in the app and it appears but is grayed out at the bottom…

I have found that the grayed out at the bottom shows the last machine connected, not the current active connection.  When you touch the Target Machine icon  (upper right corner icon with the machine and a target) are you seeing your 15000 at the top in blue with an IP address. If not, try touching the refresh circle on the lower right of the Target Machine window.  I generally have to reconnect to it each time I turn it on.  Also, just double checking that the machine is already turned on and connected to Wi-Fi, before you try and connect from the iPad.

Also, you are mentioning importing the design, I assume you are actually meaning the Send function in the upper left part of the screen.

Pixey

On Jun 29, 2022, at 3:04 PM, Fiona Williams via groups.io <f.taylorwilliams@...> wrote:

Hi All,

So I have been using my 15000 with acuedit no problem until today. I reset all of my network settings and everything seemed fine. Still would not import a design. When I check to see if my machine is still listed in the app it is except it shows up greyed out at the very bottom. No matter how many times I try to get it to realist my machine it does not. Can anyone offer any suggestions. Wedding embroidery to do and am so frustrated. I didn’t even have a problem when we moved everything worked without me having to reset anything.
Baffled 😭

Fiona