Re: This is for Jim re embroidery files

Fiona Williams

Hi All,

So I have been using my 15000 with acuedit no problem until today. I reset all of my network settings and everything seemed fine. Still would not import a design. When I check to see if my machine is still listed in the app it is except it shows up greyed out at the very bottom. No matter how many times I try to get it to realist my machine it does not. Can anyone offer any suggestions. Wedding embroidery to do and am so frustrated. I didn’t even have a problem when we moved everything worked without me having to reset anything.
Baffled 😭

Fiona