Re: Quilting on my 500e

favymtz

I use the red case when I have done edge to edge quilting. But my suggestion is to do samples with both red and blue cases with your design and your chosen thread to determine what works best for you. There are always many variables.
Favymtz

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 4:46 PM Roberta K via groups.io <robkon94=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I tried to ask this question already so forgive me if I am being redundant. I have read of people using the blue dot bobbin holder for quilting on the embroidery machine. I would like to know if anyone here has used the blue do bobbin to edge to edge quilt on the 500e?

I can’t imagine using the red one because I want the same thread on the top and bottom and I can’t imagine using the yellow one because I think the tension would be too tight. I am hoping I get a sensible answer before I mess up either my machine or my project. Thanks in advance!

Roberta in FL

--
Favymtz