Re: Quilting on my 500e

Dottie Newkirk

I may be wrong, Roberta, but, I think the blue dot is for free motion quilting on the "sewing" side of the sewing/embroidery machines.  For embroidery either the red dot or yellow dot.  Hope this helps and is the correct information  Dottie in Texas

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 5:46 PM Roberta K via groups.io <robkon94=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I tried to ask this question already so forgive me if I am being redundant. I have read of people using the blue dot bobbin holder for quilting on the embroidery machine. I would like to know if anyone here has used the blue do bobbin to edge to edge quilt on the 500e?

I can’t imagine using the red one because I want the same thread on the top and bottom and I can’t imagine using the yellow one because I think the tension would be too tight. I am hoping I get a sensible answer before I mess up either my machine or my project. Thanks in advance!

Roberta in FL