Quilting on my 500e

Roberta K

I tried to ask this question already so forgive me if I am being redundant. I have read of people using the blue dot bobbin holder for quilting on the embroidery machine. I would like to know if anyone here has used the blue do bobbin to edge to edge quilt on the 500e?

I can’t imagine using the red one because I want the same thread on the top and bottom and I can’t imagine using the yellow one because I think the tension would be too tight. I am hoping I get a sensible answer before I mess up either my machine or my project. Thanks in advance!

Roberta in FL