My 15000 App and this group

Judy Jones

  I recently upgraded from a Brother SE1900 to a used MC 15000 because I wanted a bigger hoop and I really liked the embroidery unit located on the back so it wasn’t a big production installing the embroidery unit.  I was deciding between a Pfaff and the 15000 and the location of the embroidery unit won me over.  But when I discovered this group and the My Janome app I was blown away by the support and the knowledge that is shared and was thankful I made the choice to purchase the 15000.  The app made the daunting task of learning all about these powerful machines so much easier and I constantly refer back to it.  I just would like to say thank you to everyone and especially Jim and Diane.