Re: My 15000 app - new video

Claire Schutz

Thanks very much for making this video.  I would like to know the strength of the fishing magnets. Thanks, Claire S.

On 6/15/2022 10:23 AM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io wrote:
We've just added a detailed video to the app showing step by step how Diane uses the magnetic hoop she fabricated for the GR hoop. (Hoop construction shown on this video) To view this extended video in the app, scroll to the very end of the video list to the new topic Adaptations and Enhancements. This new video shows how the hoop is used on the Memory Craft 15000.