Edge to Edge quilting with the GR hoop on the MC15000

Jim Stutsman

In this video (YouTube) Diane shows how she modified the GR hoop for the Memory Craft 15000 to be used with magnets. We have just added a follow-up video to the My 15000 app demonstrating how to use this magnetic hoop to quilt edge to edge with an embroidery design. To view this video, open the app and choose the Videos tab at the bottom of the screen. Scroll to the very bottom of the list for Adaptations and Enhancements. The new video is the only one in that category.