Re: Horizon link lost

Judy Jones

Hi Carole,
I just wanted to thank you for providing that link.  I recently bought a new to me 15000 and it is currently in the shop for some minor repairs and cleaning.  When I got the machine the previous owner provided everything she had except the HL disc and she didn’t know where it was.  I sent Janome an email requesting a link to the the HL software and it has been over a month and haven’t heard back from them.  The dealer hasn’t had much luck either so I was thrilled when I was reading some of the older threads in this group and saw your post with the link.  I was successful in installing it on my PC and started playing around with it.
Again I thank you profusely and am so grateful that there is such a wonderful group that is so helpful and sharing.