Re: WiFi Connections to 15000

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

So, your M17 brought you multiple blessings! I'm so glad for you.
Kathy

On Saturday, May 14, 2022, 09:54:58 PM CDT, Sheri-A <sheri-a@...> wrote:

Now that I have the M17, the iPad has become more important.  Because my sewing machine and my iPad would connect randomly to different IP networks (we have two in our house with the same SSID and password due to the tons of gadgets set up on the network) and about 25% of the time they would both connect to the same network.  Today we spent several hours trying to troubleshoot how the two networks, AT&T and Google nest, work together and what my husband ended up doing was assigning a static IP to both my M17 and my iPad.  This was done when he logged onto the router via our AT&T account.  I wish we had done this years ago!