Re: M17 Viewing

juliadlf.ny@...

Thank you Pixey for your thoughts on the M17 demo. The only feature I wish they could have updated on the 15000 was a  stitch regulator. Given the size of the M17 it would seem our cabinets for the 15000 would not work to be able to lower the machine into a cabinet for a flat surface sewing which I do a lot of and for storage of the machine when not in use. Another big expense to buy another cabinet. The side loading of the embroidery hoops I can see where some would prefer it to the hoop attaching to the back because of lack of space in their sewing space. I'm sure we will hear more from those who purchased.