Re: 11000SE

My-Stitches

I know another place that will gratefully receive sewing things, machines included, clothes, etc.  My beloved 11000 committed suicide a few weeks ago when a part broke and fell down in and Janome has no more parts for it. The part was in the embroidery unit so it won't embroider any more.  And there's something wrong with the memories.  But.... it is now still a very nice sewing machine and a friend of mine has a friend who is working with the Ukrainian refugees.  My friend came over yesterday and hauled off the 11000 and I put together a couple of sets of necessary sewing accessories.  Apparently in Ukraine, the ladies are still used to making everything.  Next I'm going to severely thin my fabric stash for them.

Mary

https://www.avg.com