From: "Cat - N via groups.io" <navillusc@...>
Date: 5/5/22 10:21 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Onlinesewing-Janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Customizer 10000plus CD-Ro

Congratulations!  I cannot help with the software…I have a v.1 11000 now at v.3 and a v.2 15000 now at v.3…but I hope you find resolution quickly so you can better enjoy your new machine’s capabilities !

- Cat (FL)

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On May 5, 2022 at 9:28 AM, <Sissy Costello> wrote:

Hello! I have recently been given a Memory Craft 10000. It is updated to version 3.0. Along with the machine, I was given the Embroidery Essentials box and Embroidery Essentials Plus box as well. Everything is in the box, except the Customizer 10000plus cd-rom.

The folks who I got it from do not remember there being a CD-Rom with the unit. I have looked online to see if I can find used copy for sale without any luck.

Any suggestions on where/how I can find it? I am new to the sewing world, but already obsessed. 😁

Thank you for any help!
Sissy