Re: Error code 6 when trying to download designs from AcuEdit to my 15000

Pixey

I have never seen this error code and don’t have the workbook.  But I did find some good instructions on the sequencing of connecting to the machine and sending a design at this link on the Janome site.

https://janomelife.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/conecting-the-ipad-to-the-janome-mc15000-magical-wireless-connection/

You don’t saw at which step of the process you are getting the error.  Is it when you select it as the target machine?  When you are trying to send a design?  Like Jim, I saw the other reference for the S9 that said it can sometimes occur if you don’t have the machine already in embroidery mode.  I always go ahead and have the machine in embroidery mode before I try to send a design.

One drawback of printed books is the instruction gaps or ‘bug’ fixes are usually discovered after it is printed.

Pixey

On Apr 30, 2022, at 4:23 PM, wendy wolff <bluemerle@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I just recently had to get a new router for wifi in our house. The machine is all set up, with new router and password. When I tried to use AcuEdit (following the Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000 workbook instructions) to connect and send designs from my iPad, I got an error code 6.  Shut everything down and tried again.  Still got the same error code. Don't know where to look it up. Can anyone help? Thanks and I love my 15000!

Wendy W.