Error code 6 when trying to download designs from AcuEdit to my 15000

wendy wolff

Hello all,

I just recently had to get a new router for wifi in our house. The machine is all set up, with new router and password. When I tried to use AcuEdit (following the Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000 workbook instructions) to connect and send designs from my iPad, I got an error code 6.  Shut everything down and tried again.  Still got the same error code. Don't know where to look it up. Can anyone help? Thanks and I love my 15000!

Wendy W.