Re: Janome Digitizer V5.5 Update to this Upgrade

Barbara Wolcott

Try to email:
tech_support@...
I’ve gotten great support from them.

Barbara Wolcott
barb2220@...

On Apr 25, 2022, at 2:51 PM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

Evie, have you tried to contact Janome support? I have heard that they are still offering help for v5.5.
It's the lower versions that they told me that they won't support, and even at that, they have helped some people depending on what the issue is.
It's certainly worth a try!
~f

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 8:20 AM Evelyn <bajalooper@...> wrote:
I  had to uninstall this recently.  When I reinstalled it the knife tool did not work.  I kind of remember shortly after I bought the Upgrade to V5.5  in 2019 that there was an update fixing the knife tool.  I cannot find this update file on my computer and there is no longer  support from Janome on this software.   I just cannot find this update anywhere on their site.  The version that shows up in the About tab on my computer is V5.5G   20 June 2018.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how I would get the knife tool to work or get a copy of the update file ?  Thanks
Evie

--
Favymtz