Re: Welcome to the 12000 Group!

joylaytor

I just got my machine and it is wonderful! I am very happy that you have started this group! The quality of the machine is great and I especially like the small footprint while still allowing the large hoops! I just barely got into the HorizonLink, so my question may mean I need to study more, but when I click on File Manager, I expected to see the machine's built-in embroidery files show in the File Manager window, but it seems to just quickly copy them to a directory on the PC and I can bring them up from the PC or open them individually on the sewing machine itself and then send them to the computer.
Joy