Re: 1/4 inch foot

Patricia G Hayes <pghay23@...>

--- In janome12000@..., "lynschieber" <lynnschieber@...> wrote:

--- In janome12000@..., Nancy Wichtendahl <linynp2@> wrote:

Still haven't found the sweet spot yet so all piecing done on the bernina until I can figure it out. Frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone
Nancy W

Nancy - If you use the 1/4 foot, go to the quilting stitches, select the 2nd. one and then move your needle over as far as it it will go - beautiful 1/4 seam! I love this machine. The other thing you can do is use the fabric quide - set it on a scant 1/4 seam.
NAncy, saw your answer above-excuse my butting in. Where do I find this fabric guide, or what do you mean by that? I will go try what you have suggested first in the above answer to Lyn. Thank you