Re: Ukraine Heart

Lucy Fino

Adele, I love the new tartan! If it’s ever available in the U.S. I will gladly buy some to make something for my grandson, Anton. Our daughter adopted him from Ukraine 4 years ago. Also, thank you Diane for the Ukraine heart. I’ll be making many of these and giving them to the families I know that have also adopted from Ukraine. Continuing to pray for an end to this madness. Sincerely, Lucy Fino

On Mar 14, 2022, at 5:01 AM, Adele Forbes via groups.io <adeleforbes@...> wrote:

Thank you so much for the quilted heart
Here in Scotland a company has woven a new tartan called Forever Ukraine. They have combined the colours of the Scottish and Ukrainian flags some of the proceeds are going towards the relief effort
Thank you again Diane
Regards
Adele Forbes

<image0.jpeg>