Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:46 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Metallic threads

Thank you Jim, since reading your reply I have put a new Christmas design in not used any spray on a new spool of thread, still no problem with a size 11 needle & it is stitching at 1,000SPMI am also using the GR hoop, must be the Australian luck Will remember what you have said though
Thank you
Jo
As a newby to the group I should really apologise for this, but I have to say it, Australian luck? no flower, its coz your upside down in Australia, so your thread has to climb uphill, LOL. Sorry Jo I just couldn't resist it.
Maggie in England which is  the tother side of world to Australia.