Re: 12000/what to keep

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The feet that came with your 11000SE will be listed in the front of the instruction book. Those should go with the machine. Any snap-on feet that you have can still be used as long as you buy an 11000 foot holder to snap them onto. None of the hoops will work, and as you noted, neither will the Clothsetter. Do keep the CD drive, as it should be usable after an upcoming update.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "thistlebug" <pegijane39@...> wrote:

I am selling my 11000S and want to know what hoops and feet that I purchased separately should I keep for the 12000? I will keep the CD player but in hopes that I will be able to use it in the future but, will give the clothsetter up with the machine. Peg in FL