Re: Ready to Exchange

Kris Tingley

Where would I find the picture of how to attatch the magnets.   I would like to try this.  Thanks for the help

On Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 08:02:02 PM CST, Shirley Allen <sowhat1935@...> wrote:

Would love to see how you used the garmet racks. Shirley

On 1/12/2022 7:36:39 PM, Fran via groups.io <fmattice4@...> wrote:

Jim,

Thank you so much for this information and for everything you do. This is extremely helpful. I have printed your postings, brought them to my dealer with no success. I will definitely bring brownies next time.

The size 14 needle instructions are very helpful.

My son in law attached the magnets to wood per Diane’s picture and it takes half the time to do quilts.  I made a frame with a garment rack on wheels, bungee cords and clamps. No more popped magnets or dragged quilts. Thank you, Diane.