Re: Using The French Knot for the Janome 10,000

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

Hi Cynthia,
I would like to have the directions for Diane's French knot for the 10,000. (There was not an attachment with your email.) I assume that Favy's stx will not work with the 10000 but, I plan to check the files for it for my 15000.
Thanks!
Kathy
kagen48@...

On Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 09:43:47 AM CST, Cynthia Dickerson <cindydickerson@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,

I have a paper with my Janome 10,000 that was Diane's recipe for a very nice french knot.  This was wonderful and wonder if she new of a way to duplicate that knot and steps for the Janome 15,000?  I also added it for any Janome 10,000 owners who might want it!