Re: 15000

Sandra Wheeler

I thread from left to right also and it was threaded left to right when it started coming out.

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 1:45 PM Lyn Quine <lynquine@...> wrote:
That’s a common thing, I thread the lever from the left side, so the thread crosses, that seems to solve the problem.  It’s a tip from Diane.  It’s called the alternative threading I think.

On 21 Dec 2021, at 20:34, Sandra Wheeler <angelthings@...> wrote:

My 15000 has developed a new problem in the last few days.  The thread will randomly come out of the take up lever.  I'm very careful make sure it's seating in the lever completely but that doesn't seem to make any difference.