Re: 350E price

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

You might look at Wilcom TrueSizer. It will convert formats. I'm not sure about editing, but it's free so you could download it and try it out and at least get the designs you want to use converted.  Wilcom designed Hatch and the Janome software. It's an excellent company. I use Hatch almost all of the time but I have used Digitizer for years. I wish I had more experience with TrueSizer but maybe someone else will let you know if it will meet all of your needs.
Kathy

On Monday, December 13, 2021, 04:47:11 AM CST, katz11west via groups.io <katz11west@...> wrote:

finally was able to do some embroidery.  I used one of Anita Goodesigns redwork designs and it looked beautiful.  I am pleased with how nice it embroiders.
Since this is my first Janome, I was going to use my older Bernina software to do some editing .  I have some designs for in the hoop coasters and wanted to add the redwork design I mentioned earlier.  The software is an older version and doesn't recognize .jef,  Any suggestions for an editing software that is easy to use and not expensive?
As always I thank all of  you that have responded to my earlier posts.  I have learned a lot!