Re: Embroidery software

Jim Stutsman

Not inappropriate at all. These days we're all tightening the belt a bit. Being consumed with app development these days, I no longer use any embroidery software. Diane is transitioning from Janome Digitizer 5 to Hatch, so we can't offer much in the way of an opinion on Embrilliance. However a dear friend of ours, who did many spectacular classes for us when we were dealers, has been handling education and support for Embrilliance. Her presence alone is a testimonial to the quality of the product.