Conversion tips

Pixey

So since machines are in short supply, my local dealer is offering some good holiday sales on sewing/embroidery accessory bundles. I got an Accuquilt Go bundle yesterday…Merry Christmas to me! One of the items in the bundle was an embroidery appliqué design collection for a quilt that unfortunately does not include JEF as one of its formats, so I am going to have to convert stitch files to use it, which I actually have never done before but know can be tricky.

I have MBX v4.5 and Hatch v2, but was wondering if anyone can offer a recommendation about the best format to work from, other tips to avoid problems, and which might work best. The available stitch formats are .exp, .art, .art60, .pes, .pcs, .dst, .hus, .xxx, .sew, .vp3

Thanks,
Pixey