Re: 350E price

Pixey

And Hatch offers several different editing levels at different price points from a simple editor to a full digitizing program.

Pixey

On Dec 13, 2021, at 6:55 AM, Lyn Quine <lynquine@...> wrote:

 Bernini software doesn’t recognise Janome and the Wilcom Janome software doesn’t recognise Bernini, because they were written by Wilcom.  If you have the dst version your software should read it, and your machine should too, BUT the colours will be wrong because dst doesn’t hold the colour info of the design.  You will need your colour chart or go with the flow of what you would like.

Hatch 2 is a good software written by Wilcom almost identical to Janome V5,5. Which us the one use and they are easy to use, but having said that there is a learning curve but might be similar but more advanced than your Bernina software

On 13 Dec 2021, at 10:47, katz11west via groups.io <katz11west@...> wrote:

finally was able to do some embroidery.  I used one of Anita Goodesigns redwork designs and it looked beautiful.  I am pleased with how nice it embroiders.
Since this is my first Janome, I was going to use my older Bernina software to do some editing .  I have some designs for in the hoop coasters and wanted to add the redwork design I mentioned earlier.  The software is an older version and doesn't recognize .jef,  Any suggestions for an editing software that is easy to use and not expensive?
As always I thank all of  you that have responded to my earlier posts.  I have learned a lot!