Re: 350E price

katz11west

finally was able to do some embroidery.  I used one of Anita Goodesigns redwork designs and it looked beautiful.  I am pleased with how nice it embroiders.
Since this is my first Janome, I was going to use my older Bernina software to do some editing .  I have some designs for in the hoop coasters and wanted to add the redwork design I mentioned earlier.  The software is an older version and doesn't recognize .jef,  Any suggestions for an editing software that is easy to use and not expensive?
As always I thank all of  you that have responded to my earlier posts.  I have learned a lot!